Immigration Counsel Standing By To Help You
We can assist you with the following kinds of cases in both Canada and the United States:
- Spousal sponsorships including work and travel permits
- Investor work visas and permanent resident applications under NAFTA or otherwise
- Inter-corporate transferee work visas and permanent resident applications
- Professional work visas under NAFTA for all professions
- Skilled worker applications under Canada’s federal immigration program
- Waivers for individuals who are inadmissible due to a previous criminal conviction
- Cases involving extraordinary immigrant applicants who are outstanding in their field
- H1B work visas
U.S.-Canadian immigration issues
Unlike many other firms, we have expertise in both U.S. and Canadian immigration matters. We are conversant with clients who currently have immigration issues in their country of residence and are looking to move to resolve their situation. For example, there are thousands of H1B visa immigrants in the United States whose green card applications are in limbo due to distant priority dates on the U.S. Visa Bulletin. Understanding the U.S. immigration process in such cases is essential to advising such clients about viable Canadian immigration options.
An American marries a Canadian. Suddenly, both parties may have immigration problems that prevent them from being together as soon as possible.
We can help. We are fully conversant with all the immigration rules dealing with both countries, and can better advise the couple on their options.
U.S. waivers for criminal and other inadmissibilities
We are better able to advise you about how to obtain a U.S. waiver and how a criminal offense may influence you in trips back and forth over the U.S.- Canada border.
U.S. EB-5 investor applications
As Immigration Counsel practicing in Canada, we are better able to market U.S. EB-5 regional centers. It is easier for us to locate and connect foreign investors, including those in Canada, with U.S. regional centers.
- About Us
- Blog Top Nation
- Book an Appointment
- Business Investor Immigration To Canada And The USA
- Canadian Experience Class
- Canadian Express Entry Program
- Contact Employers
- Contact Job Seekers
- Family Reunification
- Immigration Appeals
- Investor Immigration Canada
- Non Canadian Investor Immigration Options
- Our Mission
- Our Services
- Parents and Grandparents Super Visa
- Permanent Residence Card
- Removal Order Deportation Law In Canada
- Spousal Sponsorship Canadian Immigration Law
- Start Up Visa Program
- Temporary Foreign Worker Program
- Temporary Resident Permits
- US Immigration
- Visitor Visas