Canada Start-Up Visa Program
As of April 1, 2013, Canada started accepting applications under its new Start-up Visa program which aims to attract entrepreneurs from around the world who have ideas for new business ventures. Contact our Immigration Firm today to learn if you qualify.
Start A Business and Live in Canada
The Start-Up Visa Program enables immigrant entrepreneurs to launch innovative businesses that will create jobs in Canada and, eventually, compete globally. The Start-Up Visa Program links immigrant entrepreneurs with private sector groups in Canada that have experience working with start-ups and can provide essential resources.
Under the Start-up Visa program, entrepreneurs are given permanent residency and connected with business partners.
Your application to come to Canada through the Start-Up Visa Program will be assessed on four eligibility requirements. Applicants must have:
- A commitment of support from a designated Canadian venture capital fund or angel investor group;
- An ability to communicate in either French or English;
- Completion of one year of study at a post-secondary institution; and
- An adequate amount of money in order to settle and provide for the cost of living prior to earning an income.
If those requirements are met, your application would then be reviewed on Citizenship and Immigration’s standard admissibility criteria, including health, criminality and security.
For more information, please contact us.
- About Us
- Blog Top Nation
- Book an Appointment
- Business Investor Immigration To Canada And The USA
- Canadian Experience Class
- Canadian Express Entry Program
- Contact Employers
- Contact Job Seekers
- Family Reunification
- Immigration Appeals
- Investor Immigration Canada
- Non Canadian Investor Immigration Options
- Our Mission
- Our Services
- Parents and Grandparents Super Visa
- Permanent Residence Card
- Removal Order Deportation Law In Canada
- Spousal Sponsorship Canadian Immigration Law
- Start Up Visa Program
- Temporary Foreign Worker Program
- Temporary Resident Permits
- US Immigration
- Visitor Visas